EXHIBITION APPLICATION GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION
• Please provide an artist statement or process/technique statement with your entry.
• Artwork should be labeled on the back with artist name and title of work.
• Framed artwork should be on a tripod stand for display.
• All types of media are accepted, but please see specific show guidelines for details.
• Photos must be either framed or in plastic sleeve.
• B.S.F.F. Committee reserves the right to final curatorial and installation decisions.
All works to be on tripod stand and ready for display.
All entries must remain on exhibit until the show closes.
Artists who desire to insure their work must make their own arrangements.
B.S.F.F. Committee will not be responsible in case of loss or damage.
All reasonable care will be taken with entries.
• Completed Entry Form
• Signed Waiver and Release Form
• Artist Statement
• Labeled artwork matches entry form information
• Please review and adhere to exhibition guidelines
SEND TO: BAXTER SPRINGS FALL FESTIVAL 1004 Military Ave, Baxter Springs, KS 66713
If you have any questions or need additional information, contact Susan Archer: 417-629-2364